Outdoor Relocatable Dangerous Goods Stores for 1000L IBC’s
These Outdoor Dangerous Goods stores have been designed for compliant storage of 1000L IBC’s. These quality units make effective use of space and provide genuine environmental protection. These dangerous goods stores comply with Australian standards and can be repositioned (when empty) if your requirements change. Containit Solutions dangerous goods stores can store from 1 IBC up to 32 IBC’s.
Whether you need a storage solution for class 3 flammable liquids, Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents, Class 5.2 Organic Peroxides, Class 6 Toxic Substances or Class 8 Corrosive Substances Containit Solutions can provide a high quality soltion that complies with and exceeds Australian Standard AS1940.
Containit Solutions bulk dangerous goods storage units make it easy to comply with safety regulations and environmental regulations. Whether your storing oils or chemical substances, dangerous goods that are not stored efficiently or safely are a safety hazard to staff, the environment and the general public. Don’t risk it, call today to get your IBC storage in order.
- Doors fold back 270° for easy access & loading
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Safety & warning signs & ventilators to suit AS 1940-2004
- Lifting lugs & forklift channels for easy relocation
- 2-Pack Polyurethane finish (Standard colour RAL 5012 – blue)
- Cyclonic proof construction & engineered footing details
- Earth stake and mounting
- Cambered roof for rain water run-off
*‘D’ is in the below codes indicates 2 sided access.Click here to email us about this product